ClearEars® revolutionary material helps take water out of your ear.
- Works better than drops
- No mess
- Helps prevent swimmer's ear
- Alcohol free
Clears trapped water from ears after:
Contains: 5 pairs & water-resistant case
Instructions for use
- With clean hands, roll earplug back and forth between your fingers into a tight cylinder.
- Immediately insert compressed earplug into ear canal. Hold earplug in place for a few moments until it gently expands to give a snug, comfortable fit.
- Leave ClearEars in your ear for 5-10 minutes to absorb trapped ear-water.
- Remove ClearEars by gently pulling earplug from your ear. Discard after one use.
Use only as directed.
Adult supervision required for children under 11. Keep away from infants and small children when not in use. These earplugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in throat, which could lead to serious injury or death. Do not use while bathing, showering or swimming.