Ear drying drops
- Clears water trapped in ears
- Relieves discomfort of water-clogged ears
- Safe for all ages
- 1 FL OZ (30 mL)
Dries water in the ears and relieves water-clogged ears after:
- Washing the hair
Isopropyl alcohol 95% in an anhydrous glycerin 5% base
Ear drying aid
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use in the eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Ear drainage or discharge
- Pain, irritation or rash in the ear
- Had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear
- Recap bottle after each use
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
- Store at room temperature 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)